Listed below are the OSFA forms most often requested from students and their parents. Some forms are available for multiple years at this time, so be sure to select the form with the correct school year.
Send completed forms to:
To submit document attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow the instructions below.
Attachments received via email that do not follow this format will not be reviewed by our office.
- Documents saved as PDF are preferred. Any attachments that are not in Microsoft Office or PDF format will not be accepted.
- The subject line of the email must list the name of the form and/or documentation attached and Student ID Number.
i.e. Student Resource Re-Evaluation, 23456789
- If more than one type of document is attached, one document name in the subject line is sufficient.
i.e. Parent Tax Return Transcript and W2s, 23456789
- The body of the email should be left blank.
- Additional financial aid questions should be sent in a separate email. If financial aid questions are included in the body of an email with documentation attached, answers to the question(s) will be delayed.
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Administration Building, Room 208
P O Box 210066
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066
Forms for Students
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
- 2014-2015 Student Certification for Non-Filing
For those students who did not file a Federal Income Tax Return.
- 2014-2015 Parental FAFSA Data Override
This form documents the lack of parental data on the FAFSA in order for a student to qualify for Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loans. Submit completed form with the required documentation to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA).
- 2014-2015 Cost of Attendance (Budget) Re-Evaluation
Student reports educational items not already included in respective yearly budgets.
- 2014-2015 Household Information Clarification Worksheet
- 2014-2015 Dependency Verification
- 2014-2015 Student Resource Re-Evaluation
Used to report changes in Student's income or assets since filing FAFSA. For changes in Parent's income or assets, see Forms for Parents section below.
- General Appeal Form
Students at the University of Arizona have the right to appeal any decision that was made by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA) by completing and submitting this form to this office. By submitting this form, after exploring all other alternatives, you are asking that your case be reviewed again by a financial aid counselor; however, any decisions made after the appeal are final.
- Fall Consortium Agreement
Removed: September 5, 2014
Used to increase your units at UA by including transferable units taken at another university or college. Depending on the types of financial aid you were offered, you may not be able to utilize a Consortium Agreement. Click the link to determine your eligibility and print the form.
- In-School Deferment Request
Submit this Request to the Registrar's office, Administration Bldg 2nd Floor.
- Federal Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note
Print form, legibly complete and mail to the lender you selected in step 1.
(DO NOT RETURN to the University.) Keep Disclosure Terms for your records.
- Federal Work Study Authorization Form
This form is mailed to you by OSFA. In the event you didn't receive it or need another copy, you can pick one up in our office. It is suggested you e-mail us at email@example.com and request one. It will normally be ready for pick up within 72 hours.
- Federal Work Study Job Application for OSFA
For students interested in applying for FWS openings in our office.
- Petition for Graduate Preparatory Work
Only for pending graduate students currently in non-degree status.
- Graduate PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note
When completing the Federal PLUS MPN, list yourself as the borrower in the borrower section and as the student in the student section. Print form, legibly complete & mail to the lender you chose in step 1.
You should also print the Graduate Plus Addendum and keep for your records. (Failure to complete Form will delay lender processing.)
- Health Professions Loan Program Application
This is a supplemental form required by pharmacy students for a special loan program. The 2014-15 application is now available through the above link.
- 2014-2015 Petition for Dependency Override
To be declared an independent student.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
US Department of Education regulations require students to maintain satisfactory progress towards a degree or certificate. A student who is no longer eligible for federal or institutional financial aid due to a failure to meet satisfactory academic progress standards and who has been placed in Financial Aid Suspension may appeal this status.
- SAP Academic Plan Appeal Form
This form is only for a student who is no longer eligible for federal or institutional financial aid due to failure to meet the terms of their SAP Appeal Academic Plan and who has been placed in Financial Aid Suspension.
- 2014-2015 Unaccompanied or Homeless Youth Verification
- Summer Aid Application
- Request for Waiver of Noncustodial PROFILE
- Student Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
- Graduate Petition for Undergraduate Units
- Student SNAP Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 Unusual Enrollment History Verification Form
A student may be flagged for “Unusual Enrollment History Review” by the U.S. Department of Education because they received Federal Pell Grant funds at multiple education institutions during the review period (2010-2011, 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 academic years). This flag requires the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA) to review the student’s enrollment history during the review period. If requested, a student may submit this form to provide additional information regarding their circumstances.
- Fall 2014 Unusual Enrollment History Appeal Form
A student who is no longer eligible for federal or institutional financial aid due to Unusual Enrollment History may appeal this status after completing a semester at UA with at least half-time enrollment (6 graded units undergraduate/5 graded units graduate) using their own resources. The outcome of this appeal will depend on the student demonstrating academic progress. The submission of an appeal does not guarantee the reinstatement of financial aid eligibility. In the event that this appeal is not approved, the student will be ineligible for federal and institutional aid.
- 2013-2014 Academic Plan for UA Grant Aid
- Student Tax Filing Worksheet 2014-2015
- TEACH Grant Application
- Student Foreign Tax Form 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 V4 Custom Verification Worksheet
- 2014-2015 V5 Aggregate Verification Worksheet
- Scholarship Designation Form
Used by scholarship donors to send with checks for specific students.
- Tuition Scholarship Deferment
Used to request a review in order to preserve a semester or academic year use of your award eligibility for non-enrollment at the UA.
- Tuition Scholarship Appeal
Used when extenuating circumstances have stopped your scholarship from being renewed. Arizona Assurance students please see below.
- Arizona Assurance Funding Appeal
Used when extenuating circumstances have stopped your Arizona Assurance Funding from being renewed or when you have not been selected for Arizona Assurance but have experienced extenuating circumstances.
- Arizona Assurance Scholarship Deferment Request
Used to request a deferment of your Arizona Assurance Funding.
- Arizona Assurance Housing Appeal
Used to request additional Arizona Assurance funding if your housing status has changed.
Forms for Parents
- 2014-2015 Parent Certification for Non-Filing
For those parent(s) who did not file a Federal Income Tax Return.
- 2014-2015 Parent Resource Re-Evaluation
Used to report changes in Parent’s income or assets since filing FAFSA. For changes in Student’s income or assets, see Forms for Students section above.
- Federal PLUS Loan Application and Master Promissory Note
Print form, legibly complete & mail to the lender you chose in step 1. (Failure to complete Form will delay lender processing.)
- Parent Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
- Parent SNAP Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
- Parent Tax Filing Worksheet 2014-2015
- Parent Foreign Tax Form 2014-2015
Commonly Requested Forms(Available from other departments)
- Qualified Tuition Reduction Program
Available through Human Resources, Qualified Tuition Reduction (QTR) program that enables eligible individuals to enroll in courses of study at reduced registration fees.
- Residency classification
Used to obtain resident status for tuition purposes
- Study Abroad Financial Aid Worksheet
(also called Estimated Cost Worksheet) This form will allow the costs associated with your Study Abroad Program to taken into account for financial aid purposes.