Silver & Sage Award Terms and Conditions
The Silver & Sage Award was given to a select group of students starting Fall 2016 to assist them with the cost of a 4-year degree plan at the University of Arizona.
The Silver & Sage Award is renewable for 8 total semesters, beginning Fall 2016 based upon the renewal criteria below:
- Complete Fall 2016 courses
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 UA credits for each consecutive fall and spring semester
- Maintain a minimum 2.00 cumulative UA GPA
- Complete your FAFSA every year by March 1st
- Meet minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) guidelines, available https://financialaid.arizona.edu/managing-my-aid/satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-policy.
- Not applicable for use in the summer semester or with any study abroad programs.