Apply for Aid: Non-Degree Seeking

Non-Degree Seeking and Certificate

This page provides information regarding financial aid options for both Undergraduate and Graduate Non-Degree seeking students.

1. Apply for Admission at The University of Arizona

Apply for admission today!

Financial Aid Eligibility 

The University of Arizona typically cannot administer financial aid to non-degree seeking students, including certificate seeking students. Federal regulations require you are enrolled in an eligible academic program for the purpose of obtaining a degree, in order to qualify for federal aid.

If you do not qualify for federal loans, you may attempt to secure a private educational loan. The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA) accepts and works with all private education loan providers. Students are encouraged to explore their options and find a lender and loan which best meets their needs.

Review additional information below, including costs, other resources and options for some Graduate non-degree seeking students.