Many Ways to Find the Help You Need
You’re trying to fund your University of Arizona education. We’re here to help. Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid to learn more about your aid options.
Before submitting an e-mail to OSFA, we encourage you to review our Frequently Asked Questions, packed with information about everything from scholarships, to Federal Work-Study, to federal verification and more! Our Know Before You Go page includes answers to the top questions we're receiving this month.
Is your question about billing, making a payment, charges and fees, or the status of your refund check? Check out the Bursar's Office website.
To submit a financial aid question or document to the OSFA Ask Aid Team, click the link below that applies to you:
Submit a request on behalf of a student (Department Staff, Faculty, Counselors; students are copied)
Press 9 to speak with an Ask Aid Team member during our regular business hours:
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday–Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm, Tuesday 9:00 am–4:30 pm
Incoming phone calls will be placed in queue after a pre-recorded message from the options menu. Please have your 8-digit Student ID number ready for the quickest assistance. While in the queue, you may select a callback option if desired. Our phone queue has a limited number of spaces so some new calls may be disconnected.
If you need to submit documentation to us via fax.
Zoom Drop-In and Appointments
The Visit us Virtually contact method is a safe and effective alternative to physically visiting the Administration building lobby. Virtual Visits are the same as in-person lobby visits but over Zoom and from the comfort and safety of your home, dorm room, or other location where you can physically distance from others.
- Monday–Friday 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- The Zoom drop-in room may be locked before 3pm if capacity is reached.
- To access the drop-in session, click the Meet with an Ask Aid Team Member button below, click on today's date, and click the 'View Drop-In Details' button.
- You will be placed in a virtual lobby (please have your Student ID # ready) and you will need to register using the link in the virtual lobby.
- Appointments with an Ask Aid Team member are on a first come, first served basis. Wait times may vary.
- The appointment duration is up to 10 minutes. If you need additional support, you may be referred to an appointment with a specialist.
Meet with an Ask Aid Team Member
Tribal Aid Related Questions
Have a question related specifically to your tribal financial aid? Our Tribal Aid Liaison is here to help.
Virtual appointments with our Tribal Aid Liaison are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you are not able to make an appointment or need to connect with someone sooner, we recommend:
Reviewing our Funding for Indigenous Wildcats webpage for additional information and our list of Tribal aid funding FAQs.
Sending us an email and selecting the “Tribal Aid” Category. This will ensure it gets routed to the appropriate team members who can answer your questions.
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is located on the ground floor of the Administration Building, Room 208.
Our in-person lobby hours are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday–Friday 8:30 am–4:30 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am–4:30 pm
Our mailing address is:
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Administration Building, Room 208
P O Box 210066
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066
FAQs Answered ASAP
If you’ve got a question, we’ve probably been asked it before! Check our frequently asked questions page for the quickest answer.
Average Wait Times
Due to the high volume of student inquiries, the average response times increase in July through September and at the start of the spring semester.
|Phone Call or Callback||Virtual Zoom Drop-In||In-Person Lobby|
|1-3 Business Days||30 minutes to 1 hour||5-10 minutes||5-10 minutes|