Dorrance Scholarship Program
- The Dorrance Family established the Dorrance Scholarship Program in 1999 to provide financial and academic support for Arizona’s eligible first-generation college students.
- The Program awards up to 60 scholarships annually to incoming first-year students attending the state’s three public universities: Arizona State University (Tempe), Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff), and University of Arizona (Tucson).
- The scholarship and program value are estimated at more than $100,000. Scholarships are renewable based on academic achievement and exemplary participation in scholarship program activities.
Amount: $12,000 (renewable for 4 years)
You may be eligible if you:
- Are an Arizona Resident
- Are a current graduating senior attending a public, private, charter, or home school
- Will be a first-generation college student (neither parent, stepparent, or legal guardian holds a four-year degree from any country)
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (weighted or unweighted)
- Have a minimum test score of 1110 SAT, 22 ACT, or 72 CLT
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA
- Plan to attend the Tucson main campus
Agree to live in on-campus housing during freshman and sophomore year
- Application Launch: October 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2024
- Application link: Dorrance Scholarship Program Application
|2024 Dorrance Scholarship Information Flyer|
Please go here to review renewal requirements. You may also contact your Dorrance Scholarship advisor.