Dorrance Scholarship Program
- The Dorrance Family established the Dorrance Scholarship Program in 1999 to provide financial and academic support for Arizona’s eligible first-generation college students.
- The Program awards up to 60 scholarships annually to incoming first-year students attending the state’s three public universities: Arizona State University (Tempe), Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff), and University of Arizona (Tucson).
- The scholarship and program value are estimated at more than $100,000. Scholarships are renewable based on academic achievement and exemplary participation in scholarship program activities.
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Residency: Arizona resident
Enrollment status: Full-time
Academic level: Incoming first-year student
- First generation college student (neither parent, stepparent, or legal guardian holds a four year degree).
- Combined SAT score of 1110 or composite ACT score of 22 (excluding writing score), CLT score of 72, or PSAT score of 1050 (PSAT taken during your sophmore or junior year)
- Demonstrated financial need by completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Agree to live on campus during your freshman and sophomore year.
- Successfully complete the Dorrance Summer Bridge Program at your University.
- Application Launch: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023 by 4:59 pm AZ Standard Time
- Application link: Dorrance Scholarship Program Application
|2023 Dorrance Scholarship Information Flyer|
Please go here to review renewal requirements. You may also contact your Dorrance Scholarship advisor.