Dorrance Scholarship Program
- The Dorrance Family established the Dorrance Scholarship Program in 1999 to provide financial and academic support for Arizona’s eligible first-generation college students.
- The Program awards up to 36 scholarships annually to incoming freshman attending the state’s three public universities: Arizona State University (Tempe), Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff), and University of Arizona (Tucson).
- The scholarship and program value are estimated at more than $100,000. Scholarships are renewable based on academic achievement and exemplary participation in scholarship program activities.
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Residency: Arizona resident
Enrollment status: Full-time
Academic level: Incoming first-year student
- First generation to attend college (neither parent holds a four year degree).
- Combined SAT score of 1110 or composite ACT score of 22 (excluding writing score), CLT score of 72, or PSAT score of 1050
- Demonstrated leadership and community service.
- Agree to participate in all aspects of the scholarship program… MUST be able to travel internationally.
- Agree to live on campus during freshman and sophomore year.
- Successfully complete summer bridge program in Flagstaff, AZ.