Forms and/or documentation requested by OSFA may be submitted via email, U.S mail, fax or in-person. Follow the instructions below when submitting forms and/or documentation to ensure your submission is received by OSFA and processed in a timely manner.
Submitting via Ask Aid Secure Webform
Forms and/or documents can be submitted online via our Ask Aid Portal at https://financialaid.arizona.edu/contact/email per the instructions below. Third party organizations can upload documents on the behalf of students. In order to do so, you will need to provide the student’s full name, University of Arizona email, and (8 digit) University of Arizona Student ID number.
- Log in with your NetID (or as a guest) and select your student status.
- Under “How can OSFA help you today?” select Submit Documents Only.
- Complete the Student Information section and, if necessary, the Your Information section.
- Attach your file with the Choose File button.
- Acceptable attachment formats; PDF is preferred
, or Microsoft Word is also accepted.
- Click Submit to send the form to our Ask Aid Team.
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Administration Building, Room 208
P O Box 210066
Tucson, AZ 85721-0066
Please note that OSFA does not send fax receipt confirmations even if requested by the sender.
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is located in the Administration Building, Room 208.
Our limited, in-person lobby hours at this time are:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm