OSFA Text Messaging Terms of Service
- Individuals who opt-in to receive messages from OSFA will receive:
- Important deadline reminders
- Invitations to financial literacy workshops
- Other timely information related to a student’s financial aid
- Students can expect to hear from us via text message no more than 3 times a semester.
- This service is currently only available for registered Arizona students.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 855-540-3124. After you send the SMS message "STOP", we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text “START” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you have questions about the information in the text message, please contact our Ask Aid Team.