Student loans might be a way to invest in your education and ultimately your future.
This summer, we’ll be hosting Investing in Your Education, a workshop to help students understand their student loan options. Our workshop will walk you through:
- The difference between subsidized and unsubsidized loans
- How to calculate how much you will need to borrow
- Understanding of repayment options after you graduate
Workshops will be held virtually on zoom every second Thursday of the month at 4:00 pm (Arizona time):
- Thursday, April 13, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 11, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, June 8, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, July 13, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 10, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
RSVP for your date selection at bit.ly/StudentLoanWorkshop2023.