We understand that there are a variety of reasons that may be impacting your ability to pay toward your balance and want you to feel supported as you navigate these circumstances. Our goal is to help you learn about your finance options, avoid additional past due balance charges and enroll in future semesters to persist towards graduation.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The personal impact of a past due balance
- Where to review your Bursar Account Statement
- How to make sure all your offered financial aid has been released to your account
- What options are available to resolve your Student Account balance
- Budgeting Tips
- How to make an action plan
Workshops will be held via Zoom on the following dates & times (Arizona time):
- Tuesday, October 25, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 2, 11:00 – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, November 10, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 15, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
RSVP for your date selection at https://bit.ly/Fall2022Workshop.