1. U.S. Passport.
2. Certificate of U.S. Citizenship.
3. Certificate of Naturalization.
4. Unexpired foreign passport, with I-551 stamp or attached INS Form I-94 indicating an unexpired employment authorization.
5. Alien Registration Receipt Card with photograph.
6. Unexpired Temporary Resident Card.
7. Unexpired Employment Authorization.
8. Unexpired Reentry Permit.
9. Unexpired Refugee Travel Document.
10. Unexpired Employment Authorization Documentation issued by the INS with contains a photograph.
1. Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, sex, height, eye color, and address.
2. ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, sex, height, eye color, and address.
3. School ID card with a photograph.
4. Voter’s registration card.
5. U.S. Military card or draft record.
6. Military dependent’s ID card.
7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card.
8. Native American tribal document.
9. Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority.
1. U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment).
2. Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Dept. of State.
3. Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S. bearing an official seal.
4. Native American tribal document.
5. U.S. Citizen ID card.
6. ID card for use of Resident Citizen in the U.S.
7. Unexpired employment authorization document issued by the INS (other than those listed under List A).